Do you want to do more amazing stuff with your website? WP Webhooks Pro turns your website into a highly optimized webhook system.
You can set up various actions and triggers like for example adding, updating and deleting a user. It is also possible to create various webhook URL's for every action and trigger so that you can set up multiple URL's within one webhook.
It is also possible to create Blog Posts via Email by using our free extension Create Blog Post Via Email
for WP Webhooks Pro.
For a list of all features, please check out our feature list down below.
- Create, Delete Update, Search and Retrieve users via external webhooks on your website
- Add, update and delete user meta on all of the user action webhooks
- Add and/or remove multiple user roles on user update/create
- Create, Delete Update, Search and Retrieve posts via external webhooks on your website
- Add, update and delete post meta on all of the user action webhooks
- Receive data to a custom webhook action (Do whatever you want with the incoming data)
- Send data on login, register, update, new post, update post and more
- Send data on custom WordPress hook calls
- Authenticate every "Send data" trigger. Supported are: API Key, Bearer Token and Basic Auth
- Add multiple webhooks for each trigger and also for the actions
- Use data mapping to fit your incoming or outgoing data to WP Webbhooks Pro
- Test all of the available triggers with a single click
- Advanced settings for each webhook trigger url
- Log functionality for all incoming and outgoing actions actions and triggers
- Enhanced security through ip whitelists and webhook action token
- Free premium extensions available
- Fully translatable and ready for multilingual sites
- Full WPML Support
- Advanced Developer Hooks
- Optimized settings page for more control
- Supports XML, JSON, plain text/HTML and form urlencode
- Supports Zapier, automate.io and more
We also offer our very own Apps for Zapier
We offer great (and completely free
) extensions for our plugin to make your WordPress even more flexible!
to find out more about our extensions.
Try before you buy!
You are now able to test our plugin using our free version
. Click here for more details.
You can also compare the free version with the premium one by clicking here.